• The Ensemble Advanced Training After School Program is for the serious students,
• Admission to the Ensemble Advanced Training After School Program is for selected students ONLY -- strictly by audition.
• Ensemble Advanced Training After School Program, and Conservatory students are eligible for the special Conservatory Performing and Touring Group.
• Only certain students will be selected to be a part of the Youth America Grand Prix Competition and other serious Ballet competitions if and when the Director deems fit. Please understand, competitions are not a priority for Ensemble Advanced Training Program.
• Ensemble Advanced Training After School Program students are held to a higher standard.
• All program and additional classes are required for The Ensemble Advanced Training After School Program students. Attendance at every class and rehearsal is mandatory - with NO exceptions. This includes additional rehearsals when needed!
• Students in the Ensemble Advanced Training After School Program will be evaluated twice a year. The first evaluation will occur in November/December, before holiday break. The second evaluation/examination will occur at the end of the school year. Students may be removed from the program if progress is inadequate.
• Students in Ensemble Advanced Training After School Program will have many performance opportunities.
• Boys’ scholarships may be offered -- if available -- depending on levels, needs, qualifications and dedication.
ENSEMBLE ADVANCED TRAINING AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
The NEW Ensemble Advanced Training After School Program is an evening program with more added advanced classes for serious students. Students attending The Ensemble Advanced Training Program will also be treated as if they were in a professional company in order to properly prepare them for the discipline, rigors and joys of a professional career in dance or whatever their future may hold.
Students in this advanced program will be accepted by audition ONLY. They will be required to take ALL scheduled classes, and attend ALL scheduled rehearsals. This includes anything scheduled on Saturdays, and possibly on Sundays - no exceptions!
Pas de Deux (Partnering)
Various Master Classes