THE EXCITING UPCOMING 2017|2018 SEASON
EXCITEMENT FOR THE 2017|2018 YEAR AT PARIS BALLET AND DANCE,
AND PARIS BALLET CONSERVATORY!
Over the years, Paris Ballet has become a world-class destination for dance
education while being one of the finest Ballet schools in the area, and in Florida.
Founder and Director Jean-Hugues Feray has carefully guided the school with his
expertise and vast knowledge of dance. His passion and love for this Art is fully
experienced by all students, their parents and the community. Now, he is very
pleased to announce some extremely exciting news for the 2017/2018 school year.
When registering for the year, July 31 to August 12 for families of students of all ages
and levels including pre-professionals were automatically registered to FREE air-fare
CONGRATULATIONS to the Melcher Family!
Paris Ballet and Dance, and Paris Ballet Conservatory will be broadening
training programs while expanding the staff to international proportions, and
special master classes and more!
● Paris Ballet Conservatory will be providing the Florida Virtual School as part of
the Conservatory program! This will allow on-site supervision for students to
complete their well-rounded education -- not only in dance but academically,
as well! Paris Ballet Conservatory will be one of the few Ballet schools in Florida
that will actually offer this one-on-one advantage. ...Read More
MAGNIFIQUE BALLET WINTER INTENSIVE
● Magnifique Ballet Winter Intensive at the Kravis Center - January 2 - 6, 2018
A select few Paris Ballet and Dance, and Paris Ballet Conservatory students will be selected to join the Stage International De Danse d'Arcachon Intensive in Arcachon - south of France directed by Mr. Charles Jude. Selection of students will be done by Mr. Feray and Mr. Charles Jude. This is an incredible chance to be taught by an international staff and Ballet Stars ...Including Paris Ballet and Dance's own director, who has been invited to join the stellar faculty*.
AUDITION: Now, November 26
● Paris Ballet and Dance, and Paris Ballet Conservatory will be adding the Progressing Ballet Technique Method to the curriculum
● Staff addition of international Master Teacher Olivier Pardina to Conservatory Staff
● Staff addition of two renowned Guest Artists in Residence as teachers, Yumelia Garcia and Abigail Simon
● Return and addition of Emily Schubert to the staff
● Other incredible staff additions to be announced soon
● Special Fosse Master Class Workshop
● Other Special Master Classes and special guest teachers
MAJOR PERFORMANCES AND MORE!
● Back to School Event and Performance at The Gardens Mall: September 24 with performance at 3:00 PM
● Performance with Jupiter Academy of Music: October 17, 2017 at 7:00 PM
● A Nutcracker Sweet - Excerpts from The Nutcrackerat the Gardens Mall: November 25, 2017 (Times TBA)
● Sugar Plum Dreams at the Gardens Mall: December 3, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
●The Nutcracker - The Full-Length Ballet: December 9 and 10, 2017
● A Nutcracker Sweet - Excerpts from The Nutcracker at the Gardens Mall: December 16, 2017 (Times TBA)
● Swan Lake Suite Act 2, and More at the Kravis Center: February 11, 2018 at 7:30 PM
● A Midsummer Night's Dream at the Gardens Mall: May 19, 2018 (Times TBA)
● Spring Performance featuring A Midsummer Night’s Dream: June 9 and 10, 2018
Other performances and appearances may be added.
● This year again, Paris Ballet will be adding to it's already exciting production of The Nutcracker. Thank you to Steve Luxton’s artistry and craftsmanship for the GRAND NEW set pieces
Every year -- It just keeps getting better!
● The Nutcracker Holiday Party - December 1, 2017 at 6:30 PM
● Annual Open House - February 2018 (Date and Time TBA)
● End of the Year Cast Party and Banquet with Silent Auction and Raffles - June 2018 (Times TBA)
Other events may be added.
THE SUMMER 2018
● Summer Classes for all ages and levels, Camps, and Intensives for both boys and girls of all ages and levels
● EXCITING NEWS! Paris Ballet and Dance, and Paris Ballet Conservatory's Director Jean-Hugues Feray has the honor and privilege to have been invited by the legendary Charles Jude join the faculty of Stage International De Danse d'Arcachon Intensive in Arcachon - south of France in 2018.
This Intensive is extraordinary due to the fact it is taught by the world's leading master teachers and dance luminaries of the Paris Opera Ballet, and dancers and instructors from the most renowned international companies.
This is all a major undertaking. There will be extended development and fun raising efforts, campaigns, and fun fundraising events.
The best part of it all, with Paris Ballet Conservatory being a 501 (c) (3) Charitable Organization. Donations* are tax-deductible. There has also been keen interest shared by community residents, and businesses and corporations to help make it all happen.
It is very important to understand every single student benefits from donations to Paris Ballet Conservatory.
These donations go towards, new sound equipment for the studios, costumes, theatre rental, keeping the cost of master classes to a minimum, and scholarships
…To say the least!
TALENT, COMMITMENT, HARD WORKS, DESIRE AND DEDICATION DESERVE GREAT TRAINING!
Paris Ballet has become a world-class destination for dance education. Mr. Feray and his staff welcomes everyone, and are very excited while looking forward to next year.
KEEP CHECKING BACK!
Subject to change.
* Please note: Tuition, and the purchase of performance tickets are not tax-deductible.