Entrance by audition only!
Contact Us about how!
A daytime program for
virtual or home-schooled students.
Conservatory students take more classes and have a higher expectation from the
the Director and staff to push themselves. They are evaluated on a regular basis.
2018 | 2019 will be an amazing new season for the Conservatory dancers who's goal is to become professional. Olivier Pardina will remain on staff and will be assisting Director Jean Hugues Feray in different areas.
A generous donation to the Conservatory is going to allow more Master Teachers to the
Conservatory, including Yumelia Garcia, Abigail Simon AND invitations to teachers from the
Paris Opera Ballet, American Ballet Theatre, and San Francisco Ballet.
• The day program is for the serious student seeking a professional career in dance who is educated through virtual or home schooling. Starting in 2017 | 2018 School year, there will be an official on-site administrator/monitor for Florida Virtual School.
• Admission to the Conservatory is for selected students ONLY -- strictly by audition.
• Conservatory students are eligible for the special Conservatory Performing and Touring Group.
• Only certain students will be selected to be a part of the Youth America Grand Prix Competition and other serious Ballet competitions if and when the Director deems fit. Please understand, competitions are not a top priority for Paris Ballet Conservatory.
• Conservatory students are held to a higher standard.
• All program and additional classes are required for Conservatory students. Attendance at every class and rehearsal is mandatory with no exceptions! Conservatory students do not necessarily attend the regular classes of Paris Ballet and Dance. The Conservatory program is only for students who are serious about their goals as a dancer, and who have been accepted into the program.
• Students in the Conservatory will be evaluated twice a year. The first evaluation will occur in November/December, before holiday break. The second evaluation/examination will occur at the end of the school year. Students may be removed from the program if progress is inadequate.
• Conservatory students must be alternatively schooled to allow for their Conservatory class schedule during the day.
• Students in Paris Ballet Conservatory will have many performance opportunities.
• Boys’ scholarships may be offered -- if available -- depending on levels, needs, qualifications and dedication.
CONSERVATORY CLASSES INCLUDE
Pas de Deux (Partnering)
Various Master Classes
world-renowned dance educators
INCLUDING dancers and teachers from
the prestigious Paris Opera Ballet!
Talent, Commitment, Hard Work,
Desire and Dedication Deserve
ELITE AND ACCELERATED TRAINING FOR THE SERIOUS DANCE STUDENT PREPARING FOR A PROFESSIONAL CAREER IN DANCE!
Bringing his incredible European background and vast experience as an exceptional student, an international professional dancer and world-class master teacher, Paris Ballet and Dance Founder and Director Jean-Hugues Feray continues to bring devoted and committed students the very best possible training to become a professional dancer.
The Paris Ballet Conservatory, an additional division of Paris Ballet and Dance, offers an elite and extremely accelerated program geared for the most advanced students -- who are truly serious about their goals!
From ages eleven to thirteen, and fourteen and up, the Paris Ballet Conservatory is unique to Central and Northern Palm Beach County as a major destination for dance education!
THE PARIS BALLET CONSERVATORY