• Sometimes, students may be invited to advance
in a certain class.
• Attendance is very important. Being in class is the only way for a student to improve. Students may be withheld from advancing due to ability and their attendance.
• Students who are late for class and unexcused, will not be allowed to enter the classroom. Tardiness for classes can also be a critical factor in casting for performances.
• Attendance, tardiness, participation, and attitude are ALL considered when casting for performances.
• Pointe Strength, Conditioning and other classes may be open to other students within Levels 7-9 upon
approval from Director.
• Participation in Paris Ballet and Dance Master
Classes, and approved Summer Programs is
• There is not an automatic time, set age or class level for a student to start on pointe. It is individual to each student. Several very important factors must be considered.
• Acceptance into The Conservatory or
The Ensemble Advanced Training Program
is by audition or by invitation only.
• Starred (*) classes, Pointe Strength, Saturday Ballet,
and Pilates, are open to other students within Levels 7 - 9 upon approval from the Director.
• Rehearsals may be called at any time
and are mandatory.
• Know the School Policies!
Paris Ballet & Dance is very strict about them.
Scholarships may be available for boys depending on their age, experience, dedication, commitment, and other qualifications.
THE 2017/2018 SCHEDULE FOR CLASSES WILL BE POSTED HERE - SOON.
CLASSES BEGIN AUGUST 14.,
Summer Classes are available right now!
Jazz and Tap Classes can be added to any student's schedule!
It is IMPORTANT for a student's progress and development for them to take ALL classes assigned to them. A student's class attendance, tardiness, participation, and attitude are ALL considered when casting for performances.
The Director's decision for class placement and/or casting for performances is FINAL.
The Director will not speak to a student or parent unless they make an appointment.
Starred (*) classes, Pointe Strength, Saturday Ballet, and Conditioning are open to other students within levels 7 - 9 upon approval from the Director.