● AUDITION FOR MAGNIFQUE INTERNATIONAL BALLET WINTER INTENSIVE **
October 9, 2022
Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: 2nd to 5th Graders
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM: 6th to 12th Graders
CONTACT: Miranda Hawkins at the Kravis Center: 561-651-4350
FOR SPRING PERFORMANCE SERIES AT THE KRAVIS CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
Swan Lake, Paquita, Grand Pas Classique Pas de Deux, and Napoli Pas de Six
January 20, 2023
PARIS BALLET AMERICA and COMPANY ADVANCED TRAINING PROGRAM
ARE TAKING PRIVATE/VIDEO AUDITIONS ONLY!
Paris Ballet and Dance, Paris Ballet America and The Company Advanced Training
Programs work very hard bringing the best possible programs to South Florida for serious dedicated, hard working and talented dancers. Director Mr. Feray and Staff look forward to help them achieve their dreams
...While being giving back to the community by sharing the magnificent art of ballet.
Paris Ballet America, and Company Advanced Training Program are two different divisions accepting both female and male dancers, age eleven and up.Girls will need to already have a strong level on Pointe. 10 year old students may be considered if their level is warranted. These programs are only for serious and totally committed students who have a strong desire, completely dedicated, and are willing to work very hard. Students in these programs are absolutely required to attend ALL classes and rehearsals with no exceptions!
* Paris Ballet America is a daytime program for Home or Virtual Schooled students only.
Students MUST maintain a certain grade level -- at all times! Students attending Paris Ballet America will be treated as if they were in a professional company in order to properly prepare them for the disciple, rigors and joys of their future. ...The Paris Ballet America
Paris Ballet America is only for students in who have auditioned and who are home schooled, and Florida Virtual School students ONLY!
PRIVATE AUDITIONS ONLY!
* The Company Ensemble Advanced Training Program is for serious students, and is also an excellent opportunity for students who want to use their dance experience to gain college admissions. Students attending the Ensemble Advanced Training Program will also be treated as if they were in a professional company in order to properly prepare them for the discipline, rigors and joys of whatever their future may hold. ...Ensemble Advanced Training Program
PRIVATE AUDITIONS ONLY!
Depending on their levels, regular students at Paris Ballet and Dance, and Paris Ballet America, and Company Advanced Training Program are also required to audition for yearly performances. Director Jean-Hugues Feray has most auditions often adjudicated by non-staff members of the dance community.
Paris Ballet America and The Ensemble Advanced Training Program students may also have the opportunity of extra performances.
Paris Ballet America and The Ensemble Advanced Training Program Program may also have special guest Master Teachers. These guest teachers will include dancers and educators from The Paris Opera Ballet. Other great Master Teachers will be scheduled.
Attendance or ALL classes and rehearsals is mandatory
Decision(s) resulting from any audition will not be discussed by the director, judges or staff with anyone -- at any time!
SCHOLARSHIPS MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR BOYS DEPENDING ON THEIR AGE, EXPERIENCE, DEDICATION, COMMITMENT, AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS. ...About the Boys
** ABOUT ACTUAL AUDITIONS
BE ON TIME - if not EARLY!
- It auditions are at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts please be aware of the parking situation. If there is a show in one of the theatres, it is difficult to get in and out of the garage. It is also important to be aware of downtown traffic along with train schedules.
- Wear a COMPLETE cover-up when entering and leaving the building(s).
Photographs: Head shot and Arabesque (Not necessary for Paris Ballet and Dance, and Paris Ballet Students for in-studio auditions.)
Girls: Pink tights, black leotard, both technique and pointe shoes, hair in neat high bun
Boys: Black or gray tights, white fitted T-shirt (tucked in), proper dance belt, black shoes, neat hair
- Warm up clothes, sweats, etc. are NOT allowed in the audition room. A water bottle is acceptable.
- No talking or sitting during audition.
- Students are required to leave their areas neat and completely clean when they leave!
- Wear a COMPLETE cover-up in the garage/parking lot, and when entering and leaving the building.
- Do NOT bring anything valuable. Paris Ballet and/or the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts are NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.