POLICIES: TICKETS & ETIQUETTE
Ticket sales are conveniently handled Online -- by a third party -- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please take note of the following policies regarding ticket sales, theatre etiquette and photography.
IMPORTANT TICKET POLICIES
Ticket sales are conveniently handled Online by Ticketleap -- a third party – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS!
• No Babes-in-arms. Everyone attending a performance, no matter his or her size or age -- must have a paid ticket.
• No duplication for lost or stolen tickets.
• Know exactly what you want BEFORE logging on to purchase tickets.
When taking to long to purchase tickets, the "system" will automatically log off and everything will be lost. When this happens, other patrons have the opportunity to purchase the same seats you were interested in when logged off.
• Codes are used at the end of "Check-out."
There are absolutely no refunds or compensations for improperly, or not using codes at the correct time.
• E-TICKETS will be issued. These the only tickets and do not come to the theatre without them.
• Wheelchair seating is ONLY available through Paris Ballet and Dance. One "Companion Seat" next to the wheelchair seat is also available for sale.
• Online ticket sales stop at 3:00 pm ON Friday -- the day before the performance weekend.
• Ticket Sales and Will-Call open one before curtain.
OUT OF KINDNESS AND COURTESY FOR OTHERS - BESIDES BEING ON TIME -THIS IS FOR YOUR COMFORT AND YOUR SAFETY
...AND THE SAFETY OF THE DANCERS ON STAGE:
• Performances start -- ON TIME
There is no such thing as fashionably late, when attending a performance.
ALL Reservations are held until curtain.
Latecomers will be seated in the back of the theatre as to not disturb and impose upon other patrons who arrived early and on time.
At intermission, latecomers may then take their assigned seats.
• Flash photography, videotaping and/or the use of recording devices of any kind (including cell phone cameras) is strictly prohibited.
Anyone caught using a camera may asked to leave the theatre.
Photographs and DVD's can be purchased a few weeks after productions.
• Do not bring or use an ipad, “tablet” or gaming devise in the theatre.
If one feels using a device like this is necessary to occupy a child's time, then maybe they are too young to bring to the theatre.
• COMPLETELY turn off your cell phones before the performance begins.
• No food or drinks in the theatre auditorium.
• Crying, unruly or loud children may be asked to leave the theatre.
• Remain in your seats until the auditorium lights are on.
• Everything about a Paris Ballet and Dance rehearsal and performance, and all materials on this website is copyrighted ©.