SUMMER CLASSES AND INTENSIVES ...See all information
PARIS BALLET AMERICA
A Pre-Professional Ballet Company, Paris Ballet America provides excellent classes and exciting professionally geared performances.
• There is a non-refundable Registration Fee of $40 per student/$60 per family for the Regular School Year.
• The Summer Intensive requires a $20.00 non-refundable Registration Fee for all students, as well.
• Tuition is based on the full Ten Month Session -- the number of days and hours a student's classes meet, and is due at time of registration.
Monthly Tuition payments can be arranged which is equally spread out throughout the year. The month of June is pro-rated and to be paid at the time of registration.
• Monthly Tuition is due by the first day of each month regardless of how many classes there are in each month and how many classes are missed
• If a student discontinues attending before the end of the school year, you agree to give the administrative staff a full month notice prior to discontinuing classes.
• When registering, Registration Fee (non - refundable) and First Month Tuition MUST also be paid IN ADVANCE.
• No bills are sent. It is your responsibility to pay by the first of the month.
• Full tuition MUST be paid whether a student misses a class for any reason.
(Just as when a child attending a private academic school).
• All payments must be made by Cash, Check, Visa or Mastercard and are non-refundable.
• There is a $25 Late Fee for tuition five days past due. After five days, $10.00 a day will be added to the initial $25.00 late fee.
• A credit card number will be required and placed on file at the time of registration. This card will be charged after the 5th of the month if tuition hasn't been paid.
• Automatic payment (Autopay) of tuition by credit card each month is possible upon request. This card will be charged on or directly after the 1st of each month.
• A Returned Check Fee of $35 will be automatically applied to any returned/unaccepted check.
• Automatic billing for tuition may be set up for tuition.
• A separate Performer Fee (non-refundable) for The Nutcracker, and The Spring Performance -- accompanied by a Performer Commitment Letter -- must be turned in at least 2 weeks prior to first rehearsals in order to cast roles and adequately rehearse.
Please understand that Paris Ballet and Dance takes the financial responsibility of a family’s tuition and performance fees very seriously. Students will not be allowed to participate either in class or in performances if tuition and/or performance fees are not paid-in-full -- even if other non-refundable fees were paid.
PLEASE, do not wait to be called about a past due payments.
Overdue or unpaid bills will be turned over to a collection agency!